Cross-Cal End Caps
BANISH Suppressors CROSS-CAL END CAPS
A multi-caliber suppressor is no good if you can’t make it fit different guns. Use the unique BANISH cross caliber end caps to quickly change from .22 to .308 calibers. Another innovation from BANISH Suppressors.
- Users can replace end caps on the BANISH 30, Varminter 4.0 30 cal, and Varminter 3.0 30 cal standard 7.62 mm (.308).
- Cross-Cal End Caps are available in two unique options: 22/.223/5.56 and 6.5 mm.
- Using appropriately sized end caps will enhance performance anywhere from 3-9 decibels; depending on barrel length, ammo used, and caliber.
- End caps are engraved with the caliber to eliminate confusion, they are 100% titanium and coated with proprietary ion bonding to eliminate wear. They also improve the ability to clean and enhance lubricity.
- End caps also can be used on BANISH 30 muzzle brakes.
.22/.223/5.56, 6.5 MM