RUGER SILENT-SR® ISB – Integrally Suppressed Barrel
Reduces sound pressure levels of .22 LR to an average of 113.2 dB with standard velocity ammunition. More details
Out of stock
Buy from Silencer Central and you automatically get the Norton Shopping Guarantee which gives you identity theft protection ($10,000), dispute resolution ($1,000), and a lowest price guarantee ($100). All for free.
Free NFA Gun Trust
- We offer a free NFA Gun Trust (a $250 value) to all customers which essentially establishes a joint ownership scenario in which you can legally share your silencer with designated others (as well as determining who will inherit your silencer). This lets others use your silencer.
- We do all the ATF paperwork which helps ensure you completed the gun trust correctly so ATF does not reject. We have completed over 15,000 silencer to gun trust transfers and counting! LEARN MORE
In the event you need you rifle barrel threaded to accept your new silencer, we will take care of that as well through our Threading Central. LEARN MORE
RUGER® SILENT-SR® ISB – Integrally Suppressed Barrel
- Reduces sound pressure levels of .22 LR to an average of 113.2 dB with standard velocity ammunition.
- Lightweight for balance and portability. Once installed on the firearm, the center of gravity is close to the receiver, making it easy to maneuver and shoot.
- Easy to disassemble and clean. All internal components seal together to keep the byproducts of combustion away from the tube. A single screw retains the baffles and cap within the sleeve and doubles as a removal tool. The included 5/32″ hex key tool allows the integrally suppressed barrel to be completely disassembled for cleaning.
- Sleeve surrounding the 17-4 stainless baffles is matched to the forend for a clean, but distinctive, appearance.
- Stainless steel barrel, baffles and front cap were chosen for maximum strength and serviceability. The aluminum sleeve is permanently attached to the barrel to minimize weight and maintain a minimum overall length.