Signing Complete - Thank You
Your Digital Signature is complete.
Please take this opportunity to review some of our frequently asked questions and educational videos.
The mailing will take 10-15 days based on federal requirements behind the scenes.
In most cases, no, we do not send with a signature required.
Once we have received your approval, we will send you an email and a text message informing you of the next steps. You will choose to either pickup your silencer purchase at an approved gun show in your state of residence OR have your silencer purchase shipped directly to your front door.
Pick up your silencer at a gun show:
- Your approval email will include a list of approved gun shows in your state.
- Notify us by email which show you will attend.
- Bring your driver’s license with you to the show.
- Fill out the required Form 4473 and take possession of your purchase.
Have your silencer shipped to your front door:
- Our Operations Manager will send you an email with instructions on how to complete the required Form 4473. This is an electronic form that you must fill out and sign, and is returned back to us.
- The Attorney General CLEO letter goes out and we hold the silencer for seven days per compliance regulations.
- After the seven day waiting period, we package your silencer and accessories.
- Our FFL location receives and verifies your paperwork.
- The USPS tracking numbers go live and your silencer is delivered to your front door.
One of the most significant benefits of working with Silencer Central is that we manage your entire buying process and submit your paperwork quickly so the ATF can begin the approval process. Of course, the time for ATF approval following our processing may fluctuate depending upon demand placed on the ATF. Visit NFA-Status to see how fast approvals are arriving.
Learn how we mail your silencer here: Silencer Shipping: How We Mail Your Silencer
Yes. You can pay your entire balance at any time during the 90-day period without incurring any penalty.
Once 25% is collected, the paperwork process will begin for you or your trust. If you are transferring your NFA item to your local dealer, your silencer or SBR must be paid in full.