Guarantee, Warranty, and Cancellation Policy
YOUR SILENCER DONE RIGHT, GUARANTEED
We make getting a silencer simple—and we commit to doing it right, every time.
- We guide you through every step, with expert advice from real people. We commit to responding to your questions and concerns within 2 business days.
- We leave no detail overlooked. We commit to completing your paperwork right, the first time. If you provide accurate information and Silencer Central makes an error on your application that results in a disapproval from the ATF, we will refund your tax stamp in the form of a credit to your account and work quickly to get you resubmitted.
- We engineer our BANISH™ Suppressors to the highest levels of quality, reliability, and performance. BANISH Suppressors ship with a warranty against defects in manufacturing, but we also guarantee satisfaction and performance. If your BANISH Suppressor does not significantly reduce the report and recoil of your firearm, we’ll buy it back. Learn more.
- We ship with care. Our silencers are carefully packaged surrounded in durable foam and encased in a hard-sided box to prevent any damage from occurring during transit. Adult signature is required upon delivery. When shipping your barrel(s) for gunsmithing services, we commit to repairing or replacing any firearm damaged in transit, so long as all shipping specifications have been met. When it comes to delivery, if your silencer is lost or stolen, we will cover the cost and work quickly to get you resubmitted. Learn more.
NFA ITEM CANCELLATION POLICY
If for any reason you change your mind after purchasing and wish to cancel your order, you will receive your full cost of purchase back, including your tax stamp, less a 25 percent processing fee which will be issued in the form of a credit to be applied to a future purchase, which credit must be redeemed within one calendar year of cancellation. Cancellation must be within 30 days of purchase and before any ATF paperwork has been submitted for the item. Unfortunately, once application forms have been submitted to the ATF, we are unable to cancel your order. Purchase of all sale items is final and no cancellation or refund will be issued.
RETURN POLICY FOR NON-NFA ITEMS
Silencer Central will accept returns for all accessory items within 30 days of your purchase, provided the accessories are unused and received in the original packaging. Returns are honored in the form of credit toward a future purchase with Silencer Central or replacement product for defective or damaged items. Credits must be redeemed within one year of the return or are subject to forfeiture. Note: customers are responsible for any incurred shipping fees on returns.
BANISH SUPPRESSOR GUARANTEE
If your BANISH™ Suppressor doesn’t significantly reduce the report of your firearm, as well as recoil, we’ll buy it back within 30 days. If performance concerns are noted, you can send your BANISH™ Suppressor back to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We will field test your BANISH™ Suppressor and provide documentation of actual noise reduction and/or recoil results to satisfy our commitment to performance satisfaction. Additionally, we guarantee the quality and craftsmanship of your BANISH™ Suppressor. After you are approved and you receive your BANISH™ Suppressor, you may return your BANISH™ Suppressor to Silencer Central for a full refund in the form of a Silencer Central gift certificate (tax stamp not included). All returns must be within 30 days of confirmed delivery.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- This offer only applies subsequent to the Form 4 being approved by the ATF. BANISH™ Suppressor orders cannot be canceled or refunded while the Form 4 is pending.
- Tax stamp payments will not be refunded.
- The value of any promotional items earned as part of the original purchase (e.g., free accessories, etc.) will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- To process a return, you must first contact Silencer Central to receive a return authorization number and begin the Form 4 submission process to transfer back. At that time, you will receive instructions on how and when to return the BANISH™ Suppressor. Following these instructions is required.
- ATF approval is required before the BANISH™ Suppressor can be returned to Silencer Central. Silencer Central is not responsible for any delays caused by the ATF.
- The refund will be given once Silencer Central receives said BANISH™ Suppressor back into our NFA inventory.
- To receive a full refund, all respective accessories, cases, manuals, and original packaging must accompany your returned BANISH™ Suppressor. Your original approved Form 4 is also required
- All refunds will be in the form of a Silencer Central Gift Certificate, which is not redeemable for cash.
- Please Note: Silencer Central reserves the right to modify this guarantee at any time without notice. Moreover, Silencer Central reserves the right to refuse specific cases deemed fraudulent. Thank you for your business.
Silencer Central does not warranty, or guarantee, any product performance or claims by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). We do not offer warranty and/or repair services for Non-Banish items. Any complaints or warranty issues must be issued directly to the original manufacturer.
For warranty claims on BANISH Suppressors, please print and fill out the warranty repair request form.