Careers @ Silencer Central
Silencer Central (formerly Dakota Silencer) Sales Professional
Status: Part-time sales (weekends)
Silencer Central is seeking Senior Sales Professionals to assist at regional trade shows. The ideal candidate is willing to travel during weekends (Fri, Sat, & Sun), has a proven sales success track record, attention to detail, aggressive in closing sales, and exceptional attitude. Compensation for this position includes base pay plus commission, hotel and meals (all expenses covered). Please have documentation of sales success to provide.
*****Weekend pay range is ~$800 to $3,000 plus
Employees can purchase company products at a discount.
Silencer Central attends numerous regional sales events per weekend. Our business is growing and we need motivated people to help us continue our success!
Job duties include:
- Closing & Asking for the business is most important component
- Assisting customers in purchasing correct products
- Attention to detail when completing customers paperwork
- Set up and tear down of displays and electronics
- Managing a detailed inventory list
- Handling currency and properly recording sales
Job requirements include:
- Ability to travel Friday, Saturday, and Sundays, at least 2 weekends per month with more frequent opportunities, if interested.
- Previous, track record of successful sales experience
- Prefer someone who’s day job is sales
- Firearm knowledge
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Provide positive customer interactions
Must be 21 or older. Must pass background and drug test.
Ready to join a winning team and make some serious extra spending money? Please apply through Indeed.
No Phone Calls Please.