- BANISH 46
Designed for use with a wide assortment of rifle calibers including .338 Lapua up to the .45-70 Government as well as pistol calibers.
- Multi-Caliber suppressor
- Industry standard hub mount – 1.375×24
- Sound reduction of 34.5db and lower
Free NFA Gun Trust
Ship To Your Door
Buy from Silencer Central and you automatically get the Norton Shopping Guarantee which gives you identity theft protection ($10,000), dispute resolution ($1,000), and a lowest price guarantee ($100). All for free.
Free NFA Gun Trust
- We offer a free NFA Gun Trust (a $250 value) to all customers which essentially establishes a joint ownership scenario in which you can legally share your silencer with designated others (as well as determining who will inherit your silencer). This lets others use your silencer.
- We do all the ATF paperwork which helps ensure you completed the gun trust correctly so ATF does not reject. We have completed over 15,000 silencer to gun trust transfers and counting! LEARN MORE
In the event you need you rifle barrel threaded to accept your new silencer, we will take care of that as well through our Threading Central. LEARN MORE
The Banish Series
Silence perfected. Exclusively by Silencer Central.
Simple Buying Process
Simple Buying Process
Find the right silencer for you
We offer all the best brands and can help you choose the silencer that’s right for you.
Let us handle the paperwork
We will manage the entire buying process for you, let you pay for your silencer in installments, and even set up a free NFA Gun Trust that allows others to use your silencer.
Enjoy front door delivery
Once approved, we will ship your new silencer directly to your door.
Description & specs
The BANISH 46 is a modular silencer designed for use with a wide assortment of rifle calibers including .338 Lapua up to the mighty .45-70 Government as well as pistol calibers including 10mm and .45ACP.
Testing has shown that the BANISH 46 offers a best-in-class noise reduction, more than 34 decibels in its long configuration.
Made of titanium and Inconel, the Banish 46 provides the ultimate combination of durability and weight reduction. The BANISH 46 weighs only 16.3 oz in the short configuration of 7.9”, and 20.4 oz in its 10” configuration.
The BANISH 46 is available with a variety of mounting options,including direct thread, a quick-detach muzzle brake attachment, or a Nielsen Device.
This user-serviceable suppressor can be easily and disassembled for configuration changes and cleaning. Since it’s made of titanium, you can easily clean the baffles in a tumbler, ultrasonic cleaner, or by hand with a brush and solvent.
Reassembly is just as easy, thanks to the keyed and indexed baffles. This guarantees that each one will be line up perfectly for optimum performance.
The unique design of the BANISH 46 makes it the one suppressor to fit any gun – rifle or pistol. It’s never been easier or more convenient to use one suppressor for smaller pistol and rifle calibers like .380ACP and .223/5.56 as well as larger pistol and rifle calibers like .45ACP and .45-70 Government. Silencers are a significant investment, so it’s a huge plus to be able to use one can on multiple different firearms in a wide variety of calibers.
All silencers require the purchase of a $200 Federal Tax Stamp.
Length: 7.9" or 10"
Weight: 16.3 or 20.4 oz
Thread Pitch: DT or MB
Caliber Range: 5.56 - 11.63 MM
Finish: Gun Kote
Sound Reduction: 34.5 dB
Mount Style: Direct Thread or Muzzle Brake
Full-Auto Rated: Yes
Lifetime Warranty: Yes
Tested #1 in sound reduction!
In testing, BANISH proved to be the most effective suppressor in reducing the report of a firearm, reducing the sound of a .308 by more than 34 db!
Suppresses recoil as well as sound
The internal baffles handle the gas in such a way that the suppressor significantly reduces recoil as well as sound.
All BANISH suppressors accommodate calibers that are smaller in diameter than marked.
Made in USA
100% made and assembled in the United States.
Suppressors get dirty, that is just a fact of suppressor use. However, suppressors that cannot be easily cleaned quickly build up lead and powder residue, which increases their weight and decreases their performance. This isn’t a problem with BANISH CanClean technology. No special tools are required to take your BANISH Suppressor apart, making this one of the fastest cleaning suppressors on the market today.
A truly universal baffle stack, these baffles are used in all BANISH suppressors and can be reassembled in any order. This user-friendly design allows for the shooter to quickly clean and put their BANISH Suppressor back together, or reconfigure the suppressor length with minimal effort.
Our unique Whisper Tech tube is where the BANISH multi-caliber system starts. Made of a lightweight titanium alloy, the 9” tube can be shortened to 7” where a shorter, lighter suppressor is desired.
Made from an extremely sturdy titanium alloy, BANISH weighs only 13 oz (in the 9” configuration), yet is tough enough for years of service to a frequent shooter.
Guarantee, Warranty, and Cancellation Policy
YOUR SILENCER DONE RIGHT, GUARANTEED
We make getting a silencer simple—and we commit to doing it right, every time.
- We guide you through every step, with expert advice from real people. We commit to responding to your questions and concerns within 2 business days.
- We leave no detail overlooked. We commit to completing your paperwork right, the first time. If you provide accurate information and Silencer Central makes an error on your application that results in a disapproval from the ATF, we will refund your tax stamp in the form of a credit to your account and work quickly to get you resubmitted.
- We engineer our BANISH™ Suppressors to the highest levels of quality, reliability, and performance. BANISH Suppressors ship with a warranty against defects in manufacturing, but we also guarantee satisfaction and performance. If your BANISH Suppressor does not significantly reduce the report and recoil of your firearm, we’ll buy it back. Learn more.
- We ship with care. Our silencers are carefully packaged surrounded in durable foam and encased in a hard-sided box to prevent any damage from occurring during transit. When shipping your barrel(s) for gunsmithing services, we commit to repairing or replacing any firearm damaged in transit, so long as all shipping specifications have been met. When it comes to delivery, if your silencer is lost or stolen, we will cover the cost and work quickly to get you resubmitted.
NFA ITEM CANCELLATION POLICY
If for any reason you change your mind after purchasing and wish to cancel your order, you will receive your full cost of purchase back, including your tax stamp, less a 25 percent processing fee which will be issued in the form of a credit to be applied to a future purchase, which credit must be redeemed within one calendar year of cancellation. Cancellation must be within 30 days of purchase and before any ATF paperwork has been submitted for the item. Unfortunately, once application forms have been submitted to the ATF, we are unable to cancel your order. Purchase of all sale items is final and no cancellation or refund will be issued.
RETURN POLICY FOR NON-NFA ITEMS
Silencer Central will accept returns for all accessory items within 30 days of your purchase, provided the accessories are unused and received in the original packaging. Returns are honored in the form of credit toward a future purchase with Silencer Central or replacement product for defective or damaged items. Credits must be redeemed within one year of the return or are subject to forfeiture. Note: customers are responsible for any incurred shipping fees on returns.
BANISH SUPPRESSOR GUARANTEE
If your BANISH™ Suppressor doesn’t significantly reduce the report of your firearm, as well as recoil, we’ll buy it back within 30 days. If performance concerns are noted, you can send your BANISH™ Suppressor back to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We will field test your BANISH™ Suppressor and provide documentation of actual noise reduction and/or recoil results to satisfy our commitment to performance satisfaction. Additionally, we guarantee the quality and craftsmanship of your BANISH™ Suppressor. After you are approved and you receive your BANISH™ Suppressor, you may return your BANISH™ Suppressor to Silencer Central for a full refund in the form of a Silencer Central gift certificate (tax stamp not included). All returns must be within 30 days of confirmed delivery.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- This offer only applies subsequent to the Form 4 being approved by the ATF. BANISH™ Suppressor orders cannot be canceled or refunded while the Form 4 is pending.
- Tax stamp payments will not be refunded.
- The value of any promotional items earned as part of the original purchase (e.g., free accessories, etc.) will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- To process a return, you must first contact Silencer Central to receive a return authorization number and begin the Form 4 submission process to transfer back. At that time, you will receive instructions on how and when to return the BANISH™ Suppressor. Following these instructions is required.
- ATF approval is required before the BANISH™ Suppressor can be returned to Silencer Central. Silencer Central is not responsible for any delays caused by the ATF.
- The refund will be given once Silencer Central receives said BANISH™ Suppressor back into our NFA inventory.
- To receive a full refund, all respective accessories, cases, manuals, and original packaging must accompany your returned BANISH™ Suppressor. Your original approved Form 4 is also required
- All refunds will be in the form of a Silencer Central Gift Certificate, which is not redeemable for cash.
- Please Note: Silencer Central reserves the right to modify this guarantee at any time without notice. Moreover, Silencer Central reserves the right to refuse specific cases deemed fraudulent. Thank you for your business.
Silencer Central does not warranty, or guarantee, any product performance or claims by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). We do not offer warranty and/or repair services for Non-Banish items. Any complaints or warranty issues must be issued directly to the original manufacturer.
For warranty claims on BANISH Suppressors, please print and fill out the warranty repair request form.
SilencerCo Hybrid 46
7.9" or 10"
6.7" or 8.6"
16.3 or 20.4 oz
9.6 or 11 oz
Ti & Al
SS | Ti
DT or MB
5.56 - 11.63 MM
Rimfire - .45ACP
.300 BLK 9mm .40 S 10mm .45 ACP 5.7x28 FN 5.56mm (.223) 6.8mm 7.62x39mm 7.62 (.308) .458 SOCOM
DT or MB
Number of Baffles
8 or 12
Out of stock