Refunds and cancellations are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All sale items are final and cancellation shall not be permissible. Silencer Central will only issue a refund for a sale item if your transfer is denied pursuant to subsection (4) below. All other transactions shall be subject to subsections (2) through (6) immediately below.
- Once Silencer Central has submitted transfer paperwork (Form 3, Form 4, Form 5) to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (“ATF”), cancellation shall not be permissible, and no refund will be issued by Silencer Central.
- The timeframe for ATF to process and approve the transfer paperwork will fluctuate depending upon demand placed on ATF. Silencer Central does not control how long it takes ATF to process transfer paperwork, and therefore, Silencer Central is not responsible for any delays that may arise in ATF’s processing and approval of the transfer paperwork.
- In the event ATF denies your transfer due to a denied FBI background check, Silencer Central will refund you 100% of the purchase price.
- Silencer Central will not issue a refund for a “Return without action” due to an inconclusive FBI background check. Generally, inconclusive results are rare, but are often the result of incomplete information at FBI. Silencer Central can assist with the resolution of an inconclusive FBI background check.
Cancellation of an item must be requested, in writing, prior to Silencer Central sending you a personalized NFA Gun Trust, prior to submission of the transfer paperwork to ATF, and within 30 days of purchase to receive a refund. Silencer Central will charge a 25% processing fee for cancellation of any item in accordance with the above. The 25% processing fee will become a credit balance on your Silencer Central account for future purchases.
For warranty claims on BANISH Suppressors, please print and fill out the warranty repair request form.