- BANISH Speed K
BANISH Speed K
The newest addition to the BANISH line of suppressors is the BANISH Speed K, a silencer designed in partnership with Federal Ammunition for those in uniform. The Speed K is a 4-inch 5.56 suppressor built from 100% Inconel, allowing it to be durable, maneuverable, and precise.
- Only 4 inches long
- Controlled flow technology
- Industry-standard hub
Free NFA Gun Trust
Ship To Your Door
Made In USA
Buy from Silencer Central and you automatically get the Norton Shopping Guarantee which gives you identity theft protection ($10,000), dispute resolution ($1,000), and a lowest price guarantee ($100). All for free.
Free NFA Gun Trust
- We offer a free NFA Gun Trust (a $250 value) to all customers which essentially establishes a joint ownership scenario in which you can legally share your silencer with designated others (as well as determining who will inherit your silencer). This lets others use your silencer.
- We do all the ATF paperwork which helps ensure you completed the gun trust correctly so ATF does not reject. We have completed over 15,000 silencer to gun trust transfers and counting! LEARN MORE
The Banish Series
Silence perfected. Exclusively by Silencer Central.
How to Buy
Simple Buying Process
Find the right silencer for you
We offer all the best brands and can help you choose the silencer that’s right for you.
Let us handle the paperwork
We will manage the entire buying process for you, let you pay for your silencer in installments, and even set up a free NFA Gun Trust that allows others to use your silencer.
Enjoy front door delivery
Once approved, we will ship your new silencer directly to your door.
Description & specs
The BANISH® Speed K is a 5.56 caliber suppressor set to revolutionize the suppressor industry. With clipped-wall baffles and a finned blast chamber, the Speed K ensures maximum sound reduction while maintaining optimal performance. Featuring controlled flow technology and a vented 4th baffle, this duty suppressor minimizes gas blowback for a better shooting experience. The design allows for only a 5.8% increase in blowback from unsuppressed shooting, enabling rifles to function smoothly without additional modification.
Designed in partnership with Federal Ammunition and law enforcement professionals, the Speed K was built for those in uniform who demand excellence from their equipment. The silencer is constructed with 100% Inconel for durability and lower heat retention. Passing seven rounds of SOCOM testing, the Speed K is extremely durable and won’t fail when it matters most. One round of SOCOM testing puts 1,440 rounds through the suppressor in a short period. Many suppressors don’t pass one round of SOCOM testing, let alone seven rounds!
At 4 inches in length, the Speed K is the perfect choice when maneuverability and speed are vital to a successful mission. The compact design allows for quick and precise movements in tight spaces. Creating a suppressor short in length was a primary focus when designing and building the Speed K, along with minimal blowback and extreme durability.
The BANISH Speed K comes with a direct thread Industry Standard Hub mount. Muzzle brake devices are also available for purchase. The 1.375×24 HUB mount allows purchasers to attach a separate quick-detach mount.
If your mission is silence, trust what the pros trust and equip your rifles with the BANISH Speed K.
All silencers require the purchase of a $200 Federal Tax Stamp.
Weight: 14.1 oz
Thread Pitch: Various Direct Mounts
Caliber Range: .223 to 5.56
Sound Reduction: 20.9 dB
Full-Auto Rated: Yes
Mount Style: Industry Standard Hub Mount
Lifetime Warranty: Yes
Guarantee, Warranty, and Cancellation Policy
YOUR SILENCER DONE RIGHT, GUARANTEED
We make getting a silencer simple—and we commit to doing it right, every time.
- We guide you through every step, with expert advice from real people. We commit to responding to your questions and concerns within 2 business days.
- We leave no detail overlooked. We commit to completing your paperwork right, the first time. If you provide accurate information and Silencer Central makes an error on your application that results in a disapproval from the ATF, we will refund your tax stamp in the form of a credit to your account and work quickly to get you resubmitted.
- We engineer our BANISH™ Suppressors to the highest levels of quality, reliability, and performance. BANISH Suppressors ship with a warranty against defects in manufacturing, but we also guarantee satisfaction and performance. If your BANISH Suppressor does not significantly reduce the report and recoil of your firearm, we’ll buy it back. Learn more.
- We ship with care. Our silencers are carefully packaged surrounded in durable foam and encased in a hard-sided box to prevent any damage from occurring during transit. When shipping your barrel(s) for gunsmithing services, we commit to repairing or replacing any firearm damaged in transit, so long as all shipping specifications have been met. When it comes to delivery, if your silencer is lost or stolen, we will cover the cost and work quickly to get you resubmitted.
NFA ITEM CANCELLATION POLICY
If for any reason you change your mind after purchasing and wish to cancel your order, you will receive your full cost of purchase back, including your tax stamp, less a 25 percent processing fee which will be issued in the form of a credit to be applied to a future purchase, which credit must be redeemed within one calendar year of cancellation. Cancellation must be within 30 days of purchase and before any ATF paperwork has been submitted for the item. Unfortunately, once application forms have been submitted to the ATF, we are unable to cancel your order. Purchase of all sale items is final and no cancellation or refund will be issued.
RETURN POLICY FOR NON-NFA ITEMS
Silencer Central will accept returns for all accessory items within 30 days of your purchase, provided the accessories are unused and received in the original packaging. Returns are honored in the form of credit toward a future purchase with Silencer Central or replacement product for defective or damaged items. Credits must be redeemed within one year of the return or are subject to forfeiture. Note: customers are responsible for any incurred shipping fees on returns.
BANISH SUPPRESSOR GUARANTEE
If your BANISH™ Suppressor doesn’t significantly reduce the report of your firearm, as well as recoil, we’ll buy it back within 30 days. If performance concerns are noted, you can send your BANISH™ Suppressor back to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We will field test your BANISH™ Suppressor and provide documentation of actual noise reduction and/or recoil results to satisfy our commitment to performance satisfaction. Additionally, we guarantee the quality and craftsmanship of your BANISH™ Suppressor. After you are approved and you receive your BANISH™ Suppressor, you may return your BANISH™ Suppressor to Silencer Central for a full refund in the form of a Silencer Central gift certificate (tax stamp not included). All returns must be within 30 days of confirmed delivery.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- This offer only applies subsequent to the Form 4 being approved by the ATF. BANISH™ Suppressor orders cannot be canceled or refunded while the Form 4 is pending.
- Tax stamp payments will not be refunded.
- The value of any promotional items earned as part of the original purchase (e.g., free accessories, etc.) will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- To process a return, you must first contact Silencer Central to receive a return authorization number and begin the Form 4 submission process to transfer back. At that time, you will receive instructions on how and when to return the BANISH™ Suppressor. Following these instructions is required.
- ATF approval is required before the BANISH™ Suppressor can be returned to Silencer Central. Silencer Central is not responsible for any delays caused by the ATF.
- The refund will be given once Silencer Central receives said BANISH™ Suppressor back into our NFA inventory.
- To receive a full refund, all respective accessories, cases, manuals, and original packaging must accompany your returned BANISH™ Suppressor. Your original approved Form 4 is also required
- All refunds will be in the form of a Silencer Central Gift Certificate, which is not redeemable for cash.
- Please Note: Silencer Central reserves the right to modify this guarantee at any time without notice. Moreover, Silencer Central reserves the right to refuse specific cases deemed fraudulent. Thank you for your business.
Silencer Central does not warranty, or guarantee, any product performance or claims by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). We do not offer warranty and/or repair services for Non-Banish items. Any complaints or warranty issues must be issued directly to the original manufacturer.
For warranty claims on BANISH Suppressors, please print and fill out the warranty repair request form.
Buying a silencer can be an intimidating task. Dealing with the government and their seemingly constantly changing laws is enough to discourage even the most savvy shooting enthusiast. Silencer Central makes it simple to own a silencer. We do all the work for you and make it as easy as 1-2-3.
- Select your silencer – We offer the best brands and can help you choose the silencer that’s right for you.
- We do the paperwork – We will manage the entire buying process for you, let you pay for your silencer in installments and even set up a free NFA Gun Trust that allows others to use your silencer.
- Direct-to-your-door shipping – Once approved, we will ship you new silencer directly to your door.
Ten reasons to buy your silencer from Silencer Central!
- Select your silencer – We were the first silencer reseller and have been making silencer buying super simple since 2005!.
- Silencers are all we do – We are not a gun shop that sells silencers on the side like virtually everyone else.
- Talk to an expert – We have a full-time staff dedicated to making sure your silencer buying experience goes without a hitch. And, if there is ever an issue, you’ll always be able to talk directly to a silencer buying expert.
- Direct-to-your-door shipping – We have satellite locations in all 42 states where silencers are legal which allow us to deliver your new silencer directly to your door. States include: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, & WY.
- Free NFA Gun Trust – We offer a free NFA Gun Trust (a $250 value) to all customers which essentially establishes a joint ownership scenario in which you can legally share your silencer with designated others (as well as determining who will inherit your silencer). This lets others use your silencer.
- Pay just 25% down – Our eZ-Pay Interest-Free Layaway Plan allows you to “pay for it while you wait for it”. Submitting your down payment of 25% allows us to file your transfer paperwork with the ATF while you pay off your balance over three months. And we do not charge you any interest!
- Barrel threading – In the event you need you rifle barrel threaded to accept your new silencer, we will take care of that as well through our Threading Central.
- We know the game – We are the only silencer reseller on the ATF advisory board which means we not only know the rules and the ropes but we influence them as well.
- Security – We know you are entrusting us with sensitive information and we are set up to protect it better than any gun shop. We also keep your trust and fingerprint records on file which allows you to streamline the process if you ever choose to buy another silencer.
- Shopping protection – Finally, buy from Silencer Central and you automatically get the Norton Shopping Guarantee which gives you identity theft protection, dispute resolution, and a lowest price guarantee. All for free.
No, a silencer does not count as barrel length. A silencer will only count towards barrel length if it has been permanently pinned and welded on. There is not a good reason to attach a silencer permanently, since it reduces its usability and makes it harder to clean.
The only real reason to do so is to lengthen your gun’s barrel in order to avoid buying a SBR tax stamp. But usually, the cost to safely affix a silencer permanently is more than the cost of the stamp.
Absolutely. In fact, rifles are by far the most common type of firearm on which to mount a silencer. Like rifles, silencers are common among hunters. Your hunting rifle should definitely have a silencer, because first and foremost, they reduce noise pollution. Meaning you’re not going to scare off every critter in a 10 mile radius.
But silencers also reduce recoil, muzzle blast, and the risk of hearing damage. They also are known to increase accuracy, helping you make that once-in-a-lifetime shot. Some rifles can also be integrally suppressed to reduce noise even more. They also have important safety benefits, like allowing you to be more aware of your surroundings. Without having to wear hearing protection, you can listen for sounds of other predators or hunters.
No, .223/5.56 silencers are not illegal. You can very legally purchase and own a silencer in 42 of our 50 U.S. states. (If you are hoping to buy one in California, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Delaware, Hawaii, or Washington D.C. you would be out of luck!)
If you are in the 42 states that have legalized silencers, you can trust that Silencer Central is there with you. We are licensed in all of those 42 states. Regulations are on a state-by-state basis, so take a look at our state-by-state guide on silencer ownership.
Don’t worry about traveling with your suppressor. Unlike other NFA items, you do not have to notify the ATF of your traveling or relocating plans.
Introducing the BANISH Speed K
BANISH Speed K
Banish 30 Gold Package
Various Direct Mounts
1/2x28 or 5/8x24
.223 to 5.56
Rifles .224 and smaller
Rimfire to 300RUM
Limited Full-Auto Rated
Industry Standard Hub Mount
1/2×28 (Class A) 0.625″
Number of Baffles
BANISH Speed K