- Rifle Silencers
- .308 Suppressors
- Banish 30 Gold Package
Banish 30 Gold Package
The Banish 30 Gold is a quick-detach, 30 caliber suppressor and is rated for rimfire to .300 RUM. Premium accessory package included.
- Quick detach suppressor
- Weighs only 13.2 oz
- 2 muzzle brakes included
Free NFA Gun Trust
Ship To Your Door
Buy from Silencer Central and you automatically get the Norton Shopping Guarantee which gives you identity theft protection ($10,000), dispute resolution ($1,000), and a lowest price guarantee ($100). All for free.
Free NFA Gun Trust
- We offer a free NFA Gun Trust (a $250 value) to all customers which essentially establishes a joint ownership scenario in which you can legally share your silencer with designated others (as well as determining who will inherit your silencer). This lets others use your silencer.
- We do all the ATF paperwork which helps ensure you completed the gun trust correctly so ATF does not reject. We have completed over 15,000 silencer to gun trust transfers and counting! LEARN MORE
In the event you need you rifle barrel threaded to accept your new silencer, we will take care of that as well through our Threading Central. LEARN MORE
Ship To Your Door
- We have satellite locations in over 42 states which allows us to deliver your new silencer directly to your door.
- Once approved, we will ship your new silencer directly to your door. LEARN MORE
The Banish Series
Silence perfected. Exclusively by Silencer Central.
- The original multi-caliber suppressor
- Unmatched sound reduction
- High-quality, all-titanium alloy construction
- Available in a variety of calibers for every need
- Majority are user-serviceable
Simple Buying Process
Simple Buying Process
Find the right silencer for you
We offer all the best brands and can help you choose the silencer that’s right for you.
Let us handle the paperwork
We will manage the entire buying process for you, let you pay for your silencer in installments, and even set up a free NFA Gun Trust that allows others to use your silencer.
Enjoy front door delivery
Once approved, we will ship your new silencer directly to your door.
Description & specs
The BANISH 30-GOLD brings a user-serviceable, quick-detach suppressor design that is lighter weight, shorter, and quieter than anything we have ever tested. You won’t find a lighter and quieter can anywhere!
An exceptionally versatile suppressor, the BANISH 30-GOLD is rated for calibers from rimfire up to 300 RUM. All BANISH suppressors have been designed for unmatched sound suppression, and testing shows that the BANISH 30-GOLD reduces the report by 36 decibels. The average sound level heard by shooters from the BANISH 30-GOLD is 132.9 decibels!
Like all BANISH suppressors, the BANISH 30-GOLD is made from a strong titanium alloy that results in unmatched durability at an extremely lightweight of just 13 ounces.
The BANISH 30-GOLD is an 8.2-inch quick detach suppressor holding 11 baffles, and comes with two 100% titanium muzzle brakes (1/2×28 and 5/8×24). Completely user-serviceable, you can disassemble the suppressor for cleaning in a tumbler, ultrasonic cleaner, or by hand. When you’re ready to put it back together, the baffles are keyed and indexed for a hassle-free reassembly.
Perfect for everything from a fun time at the range to big game hunting, the BANISH 30-GOLD will significantly reduce the report and recoil of large-caliber rifles (up to 45% in testing), while still being effective on rifles down to rimfire calibers.
Accessories are available for all of the BANISH suppressors as separate purchases, but only the BANISH 30-GOLD comes with a premium package. Valued at more than $500, it includes:
- 2x muzzle brakes – 1/2×28 and 5/8×24
- Black Devour Suppressor Cover
- BANISH suppressor pouch in black
- BANISH baffle removal tool
Simply put, if you want the absolute best suppressor in the BANISH product line, this is it!
All silencers require the purchase of a $200 Federal Tax Stamp.
Number of Baffles: 11
Weight: 13.2 oz
Thread Pitch: 1/2x28 or 5/8x24
Caliber Range: Rimfire to 300RUM
Sound Reduction: 36 dB
Mount Style: Quick Detach
Full-Auto Rated: Full-Auto Rated
Lifetime Warranty: Yes
Tested #1 in sound reduction!
In testing, BANISH proved to be the most effective suppressor in reducing the report of a firearm, reducing the sound of a .308 by more than 34 db!
Suppresses recoil as well as sound
The internal baffles handle the gas in such a way that the suppressor significantly reduces recoil as well as sound.
All BANISH suppressors accommodate calibers that are smaller in diameter than marked.
Made in USA
100% made and assembled in the United States.
Suppressors get dirty, that is just a fact of suppressor use. However, suppressors that cannot be easily cleaned quickly build up lead and powder residue, which increases their weight and decreases their performance. This isn’t a problem with BANISH CanClean technology. No special tools are required to take your BANISH Suppressor apart, making this one of the fastest cleaning suppressors on the market today.
A truly universal baffle stack, these baffles are used in all BANISH suppressors and can be reassembled in any order. This user-friendly design allows for the shooter to quickly clean and put their BANISH Suppressor back together, or reconfigure the suppressor length with minimal effort.
Our unique Whisper Tech tube is where the BANISH multi-caliber system starts. Made of a lightweight titanium alloy, the 9” tube can be shortened to 7” where a shorter, lighter suppressor is desired.
Made from an extremely sturdy titanium alloy, BANISH weighs only 13 oz (in the 9” configuration), yet is tough enough for years of service to a frequent shooter.
Guarantee, Warranty, and Cancellation Policy
YOUR SILENCER DONE RIGHT, GUARANTEED
We make getting a silencer simple—and we commit to doing it right, every time.
- We guide you through every step, with expert advice from real people. We commit to responding to your questions and concerns within 2 business days.
- We leave no detail overlooked. We commit to completing your paperwork right, the first time. If you provide accurate information and Silencer Central makes an error on your application that results in a disapproval from the ATF, we will refund your tax stamp in the form of a credit to your account and work quickly to get you resubmitted.
- We engineer our BANISH™ Suppressors to the highest levels of quality, reliability, and performance. BANISH Suppressors ship with a warranty against defects in manufacturing, but we also guarantee satisfaction and performance. If your BANISH Suppressor does not significantly reduce the report and recoil of your firearm, we’ll buy it back. Learn more.
- We ship with care. Our silencers are carefully packaged surrounded in durable foam and encased in a hard-sided box to prevent any damage from occurring during transit. When shipping your barrel(s) for gunsmithing services, we commit to repairing or replacing any firearm damaged in transit, so long as all shipping specifications have been met. When it comes to delivery, if your silencer is lost or stolen, we will cover the cost and work quickly to get you resubmitted.
NFA ITEM CANCELLATION POLICY
If for any reason you change your mind after purchasing and wish to cancel your order, you will receive your full cost of purchase back, including your tax stamp, less a 25 percent processing fee which will be issued in the form of a credit to be applied to a future purchase, which credit must be redeemed within one calendar year of cancellation. Cancellation must be within 30 days of purchase and before any ATF paperwork has been submitted for the item. Unfortunately, once application forms have been submitted to the ATF, we are unable to cancel your order. Purchase of all sale items is final and no cancellation or refund will be issued.
RETURN POLICY FOR NON-NFA ITEMS
Silencer Central will accept returns for all accessory items within 30 days of your purchase, provided the accessories are unused and received in the original packaging. Returns are honored in the form of credit toward a future purchase with Silencer Central or replacement product for defective or damaged items. Credits must be redeemed within one year of the return or are subject to forfeiture. Note: customers are responsible for any incurred shipping fees on returns.
BANISH SUPPRESSOR GUARANTEE
If your BANISH™ Suppressor doesn’t significantly reduce the report of your firearm, as well as recoil, we’ll buy it back within 30 days. If performance concerns are noted, you can send your BANISH™ Suppressor back to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We will field test your BANISH™ Suppressor and provide documentation of actual noise reduction and/or recoil results to satisfy our commitment to performance satisfaction. Additionally, we guarantee the quality and craftsmanship of your BANISH™ Suppressor. After you are approved and you receive your BANISH™ Suppressor, you may return your BANISH™ Suppressor to Silencer Central for a full refund in the form of a Silencer Central gift certificate (tax stamp not included). All returns must be within 30 days of confirmed delivery.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- This offer only applies subsequent to the Form 4 being approved by the ATF. BANISH™ Suppressor orders cannot be canceled or refunded while the Form 4 is pending.
- Tax stamp payments will not be refunded.
- The value of any promotional items earned as part of the original purchase (e.g., free accessories, etc.) will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- To process a return, you must first contact Silencer Central to receive a return authorization number and begin the Form 4 submission process to transfer back. At that time, you will receive instructions on how and when to return the BANISH™ Suppressor. Following these instructions is required.
- ATF approval is required before the BANISH™ Suppressor can be returned to Silencer Central. Silencer Central is not responsible for any delays caused by the ATF.
- The refund will be given once Silencer Central receives said BANISH™ Suppressor back into our NFA inventory.
- To receive a full refund, all respective accessories, cases, manuals, and original packaging must accompany your returned BANISH™ Suppressor. Your original approved Form 4 is also required
- All refunds will be in the form of a Silencer Central Gift Certificate, which is not redeemable for cash.
- Please Note: Silencer Central reserves the right to modify this guarantee at any time without notice. Moreover, Silencer Central reserves the right to refuse specific cases deemed fraudulent. Thank you for your business.
Silencer Central does not warranty, or guarantee, any product performance or claims by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). We do not offer warranty and/or repair services for Non-Banish items. Any complaints or warranty issues must be issued directly to the original manufacturer.
For warranty claims on BANISH Suppressors, please print and fill out the warranty repair request form.
Yes, BANISH suppressors are among the quietest and most high-quality suppressors on the market. Sure, we might be a little biased. But you can’t blame us for being proud.
BANISH suppressors were the first multi-caliber silencers out there on the market. You don’t have to buy a suppressor for every gun in your safe. Rather, you can buy one (or maybe two, if it’s a holiday) BANISH suppressor to fit all of them. A single BANISH 30 can work any rifle caliber from .22 to .308 by simply changing the front end-caps.
We put 27 silencers to the test, and the BANISH 30 came was second only to the Yankee Hill Machine Resonator. The YMH Resonator is a quality silencer, but the advantage of the BANISH is that it can also come apart to clean.
Yes! Doing so is very common with a stacked baffle design, like the BANISH 30.
Having one silencer for all rifle applications doesn’t often impact performance because .308 silencers are longer with additional baffles. Due to its light weight, titanium is one of the most popular materials for application on all sub calibers. Please note that not all .308 silencers work well on a .223. Stack baffle design is typically best for dual application because there is a greater surface area to remove heat from the blast.
In recent tests, we found that our own exclusive silencer, the BANISH 30, was quieter on a .223 than a .223 silencer was. Additionally, we have tested some silencers that are not hearing safe on all sub-calibers. As such, it’s best to ask our staff if you have a specific question about certain models.
Yes. Buy one silencer and you can use it on all guns of smaller caliber. For example, if you bought the Banish 30 Multi-Caliber Suppressor, it will work with all of your rifle calibers from .17 to .30 caliber magnums
As a ballpark estimate, it could take anywhere from 30 days (if you e-file an ATF Form 1), to 12 months (if you e-file an ATF Form 3). But how long it actually takes to get a tax stamp will depend on a few key factors.
First, which form are you using to register your silencer? If you are buying your suppressor from an FFL dealer or someone selling their own suppressor, you can register it with an ATF Form 4. If you are registering a homemade silencer, you need to use an ATF Form 1.
Second, it will depend on if you file your form digitally, as an e-file, or send in a paper form in the mail. Like most things these days, you can anticipate an e-file being processed faster than the paper copy.
Third, it will depend on if you have registered your silencer as an individual or as an NFA gun trust.
Check out our full guide to getting a suppressor tax stamp for more information.
Banish 30 Gold Package
SILENCERCO OMEGA 300
7” or 9”
6.2 - 7.82"
Number of Baffles
11.2 or 14.3 oz
14.7 - 16.3 oz
Ti, STLT, SS
1/2x28 or 5/8x24
Rimfire to 300RUM
.17 to .300 WBY
5.56 NATO to 300 Win Mag
Omega and Harvester 338 Mount
Limited Full-Auto Rated
Out of stock