Contact Silencer Central
Ways to Reach Us
Let us know how we can assist you by contacting us at one of the following options:
1. Email: Feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com.
2. Phone: For urgent matters or a more personal touch, give us a call at 866-891-4494.
3. Visit: Silencer Central, 4901 N 4th Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104-0444
Customer Support FAQs
Our Customer Support FAQs are designed to make navigating through any issues a straightforward and hassle-free process. Please explore our most frequently asked questions (FAQs) for answers to the most common questions we receive from valued customers like yourself.
At Silencer Central (formerly Dakota Silencer), we offer a Gun Trust free for all our customers. In fact, 99.5% of our customers choose to purchase their Class 3 firearms through a Gun Trust.
Through a Gun Trust, you can create a “joint ownership” scenario in which you can legally share your silencer. You can also select who will inherit. Because we have a full-time staff to assist with your paperwork, we ensure the ATF won’t reject your paperwork. To discuss further benefits of a Gun Trust, contact a member of our team at 888-781-8778.
The eZ-Pay Plan was designed for customers in our licensed states (Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.) who are filing a Form 4 transfer, which typically takes 12 months for ATF approval.
All customers are welcome to use the eZ-Pay Plan, but please keep in mind that the we do not ship eZ-Pay Plan orders until the order is paid in full. Form 3 transfers (dealer to dealer) are significantly shorter than in-state Form 4 transfers, so your order must be paid in full prior to shipment to your local dealer. Most Non- FFL residents who consider using eZ-Pay Plan elect to pay in full upon Form 3 approval to their local dealer or shortly thereafter.
No, when you purchase your next suppressor you will still need to complete the ATF application process, pay the $200 tax stamp, and wait for approval. However, Silencer Central keeps your fingerprints and passport-style photo on file in a secured location making the preparation of your application on future purchases fast and simple.
Buying a silencer can be an intimidating task. Dealing with the government and their seemingly constantly changing laws is enough to discourage even the most savvy shooting enthusiast. Silencer Central makes it simple to own a silencer. We do all the work for you and make it as easy as 1-2-3.
- Select your silencer – We offer the best brands and can help you choose the silencer that’s right for you.
- We do the paperwork – We will manage the entire buying process for you, let you pay for your silencer in installments and even set up a free NFA Gun Trust that allows others to use your silencer.
- Direct-to-your-door shipping – Once approved, we will ship you new silencer directly to your door.
No! The best way to think of a silencer purchase is as a “title” transfer between our company and your Gun Trust or to you directly. While ATF must approve this transfer (which we will assist with), you do not physically need your own license to make a purchase.
Once we have received your approval from the ATF, we will send you an email and a text message informing you of the next steps to have your silencer(s) shipped to your front door:
- You will need to complete and sign the ATF form 4473. This is a federally required form that allows us to transfer ownership of your silencer(s) to you. We will first send you a link via email to complete the form electronically, then you will receive a second email to review and sign the document.
- Next, we are required to send a notification via certified mail to the chief law enforcement officer in your jurisdiction, letting them know we will be shipping your silencer(s) to you. Once we receive confirmation this notification has been received, the chief law enforcement officer has seven days to respond. We cannot ship until after the seven days has passed.
- You will receive two shipping notifications and two tracking numbers. The first tracking number tracks your shipment from us to our licensed location in your state and the second tracking number will go live as soon as your shipment is on its way to your front door. Please note: Adult signature is required at the time of delivery.
One of the most significant benefits of working with Silencer Central is that we manage your entire buying process and submit your paperwork quickly so the ATF can begin the approval process. Of course, the time for ATF approval following our processing may fluctuate depending upon demand placed on the ATF. Visit NFA-Status to see how fast approvals are arriving.
Check availability in your area
Silencers are Legal in 42 States
Silencer Central sells and ships silencers to all of them!