- BUCK 30 by Banish
BUCK 30 by Banish
The BUCK 30 by BANISH is a 30-caliber suppressor designed for rifle calibers up to .300 Win Mag. This suppressor features a tubeless and laser-welded stainless steel design, incorporating 8 baffles to lower decibel levels to below 132 dB.
- Only 6.9″ inches long
- Industry-standard hub
Free NFA Gun Trust
Ship To Your Door
Buy from Silencer Central and you automatically get the Norton Shopping Guarantee which gives you identity theft protection ($10,000), dispute resolution ($1,000), and a lowest price guarantee ($100). All for free.
Free NFA Gun Trust
- We offer a free NFA Gun Trust (a $250 value) to all customers which essentially establishes a joint ownership scenario in which you can legally share your silencer with designated others (as well as determining who will inherit your silencer). This lets others use your silencer.
- We do all the ATF paperwork which helps ensure you completed the gun trust correctly so ATF does not reject. We have completed over 15,000 silencer to gun trust transfers and counting! LEARN MORE
In the event you need you rifle barrel threaded to accept your new silencer, we will take care of that as well through our Threading Central. LEARN MORE
The Banish Series
Silence perfected. Exclusively by Silencer Central.
How to Buy
Simple Buying Process
Find the right silencer for you
We offer all the best brands and can help you choose the silencer that’s right for you.
Let us handle the paperwork
We will manage the entire buying process for you, let you pay for your silencer in installments, and even set up a free NFA Gun Trust that allows others to use your silencer.
Enjoy front door delivery
Once approved, we will ship your new silencer directly to your door.
Description & specs
The newest addition to the BANISH line of suppressors is the BUCK 30, a high-performance hunting suppressor in partnership with Buck Commander.
Buck Commander is all about the thrill of the hunt and the relationships that come with it. Silencer Central is all about making your silencer purchase process as simple and hassle-free as possible so that you can spend more time thinking about your next hunt.
The BUCK 30 is a multi-caliber suppressor that works with all rifle calibers up to .300 Winchester Magnum. That makes it the perfect choice for all of your hunting adventures no matter how big or small.
Made of stainless steel and laser welded for precision and durability, the BUCK 30 features the Buck Commander logo proudly displayed on its tubeless construction. At just 6.9” in length and 1.54” in diameter, it weighs only 13.8 oz.
Equipped with an accuracy baffle, the BUCK 30 minimizes point of impact shift so you may only need to make slight sight adjustments when you switch between suppressed and unsuppressed shooting. Additionally, the BUCK 30 features an industry-standard hub mount giving users more options to connect their BUCK 30 to their host firearm.
Despite the compact size, it packs an impressive amount of sound suppression. Tests show that a .308 from an 18” barrel registers 131 decibels at the ear. Similarly, 6.5 Creedmoor from a 20” barrel registers 132 decibels at the ear. Both are well under the hearing-safe limit of 140 decibels.
If you want to reduce your recoil, save your hearing, improve your accuracy, and protect your hunt, then you need the BUCK 30 on your rifle the next time you adventure beyond the pavement.
All silencers require the purchase of a $200 Federal Tax Stamp.
Number of Baffles: 8 baffles with 1st being an accuracy baffle
Material: Stainless Steel
Thread Pitch: Various Direct Mounts
Caliber: 30 caliber
Caliber Range: .17 HMR - .300 Win Mag
dB Readings: .308 with 18" barrel: 131 dB to ear; 6.5 CM with 20" barrel: 132 dB
Mount Style: Industry Standard Hub
Full-Auto Rated: No
Lifetime Warranty: Yes
Guarantee, Warranty, and Cancellation Policy
YOUR SILENCER DONE RIGHT, GUARANTEED
We make getting a silencer simple—and we commit to doing it right, every time.
- We guide you through every step, with expert advice from real people. We commit to responding to your questions and concerns within 2 business days.
- We leave no detail overlooked. We commit to completing your paperwork right, the first time. If you provide accurate information and Silencer Central makes an error on your application that results in a disapproval from the ATF, we will refund your tax stamp in the form of a credit to your account and work quickly to get you resubmitted.
- We engineer our BANISH™ Suppressors to the highest levels of quality, reliability, and performance. BANISH Suppressors ship with a warranty against defects in manufacturing, but we also guarantee satisfaction and performance. If your BANISH Suppressor does not significantly reduce the report and recoil of your firearm, we’ll buy it back. Learn more.
- We ship with care. Our silencers are carefully packaged surrounded in durable foam and encased in a hard-sided box to prevent any damage from occurring during transit. When shipping your barrel(s) for gunsmithing services, we commit to repairing or replacing any firearm damaged in transit, so long as all shipping specifications have been met. When it comes to delivery, if your silencer is lost or stolen, we will cover the cost and work quickly to get you resubmitted.
NFA ITEM CANCELLATION POLICY
If for any reason you change your mind after purchasing and wish to cancel your order, you will receive your full cost of purchase back, including your tax stamp, less a 25 percent processing fee which will be issued in the form of a credit to be applied to a future purchase, which credit must be redeemed within one calendar year of cancellation. Cancellation must be within 30 days of purchase and before any ATF paperwork has been submitted for the item. Unfortunately, once application forms have been submitted to the ATF, we are unable to cancel your order. Purchase of all sale items is final and no cancellation or refund will be issued.
RETURN POLICY FOR NON-NFA ITEMS
Silencer Central will accept returns for all accessory items within 30 days of your purchase, provided the accessories are unused and received in the original packaging. Returns are honored in the form of credit toward a future purchase with Silencer Central or replacement product for defective or damaged items. Credits must be redeemed within one year of the return or are subject to forfeiture. Note: customers are responsible for any incurred shipping fees on returns.
BANISH SUPPRESSOR GUARANTEE
If your BANISH™ Suppressor doesn’t significantly reduce the report of your firearm, as well as recoil, we’ll buy it back within 30 days. If performance concerns are noted, you can send your BANISH™ Suppressor back to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We will field test your BANISH™ Suppressor and provide documentation of actual noise reduction and/or recoil results to satisfy our commitment to performance satisfaction. Additionally, we guarantee the quality and craftsmanship of your BANISH™ Suppressor. After you are approved and you receive your BANISH™ Suppressor, you may return your BANISH™ Suppressor to Silencer Central for a full refund in the form of a Silencer Central gift certificate (tax stamp not included). All returns must be within 30 days of confirmed delivery.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- This offer only applies subsequent to the Form 4 being approved by the ATF. BANISH™ Suppressor orders cannot be canceled or refunded while the Form 4 is pending.
- Tax stamp payments will not be refunded.
- The value of any promotional items earned as part of the original purchase (e.g., free accessories, etc.) will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- To process a return, you must first contact Silencer Central to receive a return authorization number and begin the Form 4 submission process to transfer back. At that time, you will receive instructions on how and when to return the BANISH™ Suppressor. Following these instructions is required.
- ATF approval is required before the BANISH™ Suppressor can be returned to Silencer Central. Silencer Central is not responsible for any delays caused by the ATF.
- The refund will be given once Silencer Central receives said BANISH™ Suppressor back into our NFA inventory.
- To receive a full refund, all respective accessories, cases, manuals, and original packaging must accompany your returned BANISH™ Suppressor. Your original approved Form 4 is also required
- All refunds will be in the form of a Silencer Central Gift Certificate, which is not redeemable for cash.
- Please Note: Silencer Central reserves the right to modify this guarantee at any time without notice. Moreover, Silencer Central reserves the right to refuse specific cases deemed fraudulent. Thank you for your business.
Silencer Central does not warranty, or guarantee, any product performance or claims by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). We do not offer warranty and/or repair services for Non-Banish items. Any complaints or warranty issues must be issued directly to the original manufacturer.
For warranty claims on BANISH Suppressors, please print and fill out the warranty repair request form.
Buying a silencer can be an intimidating task. Dealing with the government and their seemingly constantly changing laws is enough to discourage even the most savvy shooting enthusiast. Silencer Central makes it simple to own a silencer. We do all the work for you and make it as easy as 1-2-3.
- Select your silencer – We offer the best brands and can help you choose the silencer that’s right for you.
- We do the paperwork – We will manage the entire buying process for you, let you pay for your silencer in installments and even set up a free NFA Gun Trust that allows others to use your silencer.
- Direct-to-your-door shipping – Once approved, we will ship you new silencer directly to your door.
No! .308 suppressors are legal in 42 states. Suppressors are only illegal in California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington D.C. If you want to know more about the specific regulations on silencers in your state, read our state-by-state guide on silencer ownership.
Silencers actually make guns safer by reducing the risk of hearing loss and making it possible to operate guns without earplugs. In this way, gun owners can be more aware and responsive to their surroundings.
Suppressors are regulated, though, and that process can be a little daunting, even to the most seasoned gun-enthusiast. After all, most of us would rather be out on the range or hunting in the woods than sitting in front of a mountain of paperwork. Silencer Central is here to help navigate the paperwork, gun trust setup, wait time, and the entire buying process from start to finish.
Ten reasons to buy your silencer from Silencer Central!
- Select your silencer – We were the first silencer reseller and have been making silencer buying super simple since 2005!.
- Silencers are all we do – We are not a gun shop that sells silencers on the side like virtually everyone else.
- Talk to an expert – We have a full-time staff dedicated to making sure your silencer buying experience goes without a hitch. And, if there is ever an issue, you’ll always be able to talk directly to a silencer buying expert.
- Direct-to-your-door shipping – We have satellite locations in all 42 states where silencers are legal which allow us to deliver your new silencer directly to your door. States include: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, & WY.
- Free NFA Gun Trust – We offer a free NFA Gun Trust (a $250 value) to all customers which essentially establishes a joint ownership scenario in which you can legally share your silencer with designated others (as well as determining who will inherit your silencer). This lets others use your silencer.
- Pay just 25% down – Our eZ-Pay Interest-Free Layaway Plan allows you to “pay for it while you wait for it”. Submitting your down payment of 25% allows us to file your transfer paperwork with the ATF while you pay off your balance over three months. And we do not charge you any interest!
- Barrel threading – In the event you need you rifle barrel threaded to accept your new silencer, we will take care of that as well through our Threading Central.
- We know the game – We are the only silencer reseller on the ATF advisory board which means we not only know the rules and the ropes but we influence them as well.
- Security – We know you are entrusting us with sensitive information and we are set up to protect it better than any gun shop. We also keep your trust and fingerprint records on file which allows you to streamline the process if you ever choose to buy another silencer.
- Shopping protection – Finally, buy from Silencer Central and you automatically get the Norton Shopping Guarantee which gives you identity theft protection, dispute resolution, and a lowest price guarantee. All for free.
Yes, you can put a suppressor on a non-threaded barrel, although it can be a little tricky. Most suppressors are made for a threaded barrel, so you’ll need to find a different way to attach it.
There are threading adapters on the market, but the best way to attach a silencer to a non-threaded barrel is to get your barrel threaded. Here at Silencer Central, we have our own threading service, where you can send us your barrel and get it threaded starting at $99.99.
Technically it can, but it’s a little more complicated than that. If the suppressor can handle the shot’s pressure and the bullet can fit through the silencer’s bore, it can work. In most cases, a .308 silencer can then be used on a 223, since that is the case.
However, you won’t get the same quality or performance as you would when using a multi-caliber silencer, like the BANISH 30, or a suppressor designed for a 223. In other words, a .308 suppressor won’t silence a .223 as much as a .223 suppressor would.
The BUCK 30™ by BANISH®
Official suppressor of BUCK COMMANDER™
BUCK 30 by Banish
7” or 9”
Number of Baffles
11.2 or 14.3 oz
Various Direct Mounts
Various Direct Mounts
.17 HMR - .300 Win Mag
.17 to .300 WBY
Up To 300 Rum
.308: 131 dB; 6.5 CM: 132 dB
Industry Standard Hub
DT or MB
Limited Full-Auto Rated