Our use of your personal information is dedicated to making buying silencers simple while personalizing and enhancing your experience with Silencer Central. We are committed to keeping your sensitive information safe. This policy is intended to disclose how Silencer Central collects, stores, and uses certain personal information gathered when you interact with Silencer Central at our physical store, a tradeshow or other event, and our online store, as well as our customer service channels.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Silencer Central may gather and store the following information:
- Contact information such as your name, shipping address, email address and phone number used to access Silencer Central’s online store/customer portal
- Personal information voluntarily provided to us to complete your ATF Form/eForm 4, to create an NFA Gun Trust, or to otherwise fulfill your order and ship a silencer to your front door.
- Purchase information such as purchase histories, online shopping cart histories, credit/debit card payment histories, and billing, physical and shipping addresses.
- Silencer Central online store/customer portal user account profile information such as account passwords.
- Device and browsing information used to access our online store, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, browser information, internet provider, product search histories, and dates and times of interaction with Silencer Central’s website and online store/customer portal.
- Communications with Silencer Central’s customer service and sales teams, such as phone, email, SMS, and online chat conversations.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
By using our website, you consent to our collection and use of information. Silencer Central uses your information to create your online account, process transactions and payments, fulfill orders, file required documents necessary to complete your purchase (such as the ATF form/eForm 4), and communicate with you.
Marketing and Promotional Messaging
Your information will be used to send you updates on relevant promotions and information through email or SMS.
Transactional and Status Updates
Your information will be used to send you updates on orders and/or any current NFA pending approval time through email or SMS.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
All sensitive/credit information supplied online is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
DISCLOSURE OF ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CHILDREN’s ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
If there are any questions regarding this policy, you may contact us using the information below.
BMADDOX ENTERPRISES LLC
DBA Silencer Central
4901 N 4th Ave.
Sioux Falls, SD 57104 USA